Our school is committed to promoting students’ active learning and to train them to become independent learners.
- Encourage students to actively preview
- Before teachers delivering classes, we provide students with preview materials and guidelines designed to cultivate the habit of self-learning and self-learning ability, thereby improving the students' independent thinking ability;
- Through preparation and rehearsals before classes, students can actively participate in classroom activities and in learning;
- Teachers to provide more opportunities for students to interpret / report previews on what they have learned.
- By providing a diversified questioning platform, students can be trained to take the initiative in raising questions or cultivate the habit of drafting questions
- Teachers to encourage and guide students to take the initiative in raising questions;
- According to the needs of various subjects, teachers continue to provide diversified questioning platform / encourage and guide students to raise questions / draft questions;
- More students will be eager to ask questions in solving the areas with doubts.
- By using assessments / coursework, nurture a serious learning attitude among students or enhance their sense of success in learning
- Through teachers’ appropriate drafting of questions and effective feedback, nurture a serious learning attitude among students or enhance their sense of success in learning.
- Increase active learning / evaluation platform
- Increase amount of e-learning / assessment to promote learning;
- Teachers to provide appropriate and right amount of e-learning / self-learning / assessment tools
© Ning Po No.2 College. All right reserved.